Join The TRADE, ULLINK and LiquidMetrix for an informative webinar on developing and maintain a systematic approach to best execution reporting under MiFID II RTS 28. A panel of experts will discuss the new regulatory requirements and how firms can adopt a systematic approach to data management and reporting for best execution.
Register to attend the complimentary webinar to learn about:
- How to overcome the intrinsic data challenges such as sourcing, integration and fidelity for best execution reporting
- The importance of establishing an autonomous approach to data management for central source for reporting
- How to adopt a scalable and industrialised approach to data management and reporting
- The challenges of non-equities data management for best execution reporting
- Best practice in performance metrics monitoring